Build a strong foundation with the WMA Certification Program.
Launched in 2009 in collaboration with the National Accreditation and Management Institute (NAMI), the World Millwork Alliance Certification Program offers a variety of window and door related third-party certifications. The newest program offering is structural certification to WMA’s new performance standard, ANSI/AMD 100-13, Structural Performance Ratings of Side-Hinged Exterior Door Systems and Procedures for Component Substitution. The AMD 100 was developed by industry consensus, is ANSI-approved, and is referenced for use in obtaining design pressure ratings in the International Residential Code (IRC).
Our mission is to educate, clarify and make participation in the WMA Certification Program as affordable as possible. Streamline your certification process, save money, and get exceptional customer service with the WMA Certification Program.
What are the benefits of certification through WMA and NAMI?
- Apply for multiple certifications without having to contract with multiple certifiers and inspectors
- Costs for participating in one or more programs are competitive and affordable
- Experience NAMI’s renowned personal, thorough and timely customer service
- Save money with a $200 discount on WMA membership dues the first year of program participation
- Ask questions and connect; WMA and NAMI staff are available to help you along the way
How to Become Certified:
- Complete Online Request for License Agreement Application
- Download WMA Sponsored/NAMI Validated Certification Program Enrollment Procedures & Checklist
- Sign WMA License Agreement, complete Authorized Personnel Form, and return both to NAMI
Take advantage of this unique opportunity and let WMA assist you with your certification needs. Once we receive your application, NAMI will provide you with a schedule of fees, license agreement, and other information specific to your program.
Have questions? Contact us.
Certifications offered through WMA:
- AMD 100-13
- Thermal (NFRC)
- Impact Resistance
- Manufactured Housing
- Insulating Glass
NAMI offers these additional services:
- Quality Assurance