Build a strong foundation with the WMA Certification Program.
WMA sponsors a comprehensive, cost-effective, and quality product certification program for fenestration products. The WMA Certification Program offers a variety of third-party certifications that are accredited by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI) and the International Accreditation Service (IAS).
The newest program offering is structural certification to WMA’s performance standard, ANSI/AMD 100-13, Structural Performance Ratings of Side-Hinged Exterior Door Systems and Procedures for Component Substitution. The AMD 100 was developed by industry consensus, is ANSI-approved, and is referenced for use in complying to structural requirements in the International Residential Code (IRC).
What are the benefits of certification through WMA?
- Quality assurance that the product performs as tested and labeled
- The WMA label demonstrates to customers and code officials that your product has been independently tested and certified to WMA and other recognized performance standards
- The National Accreditation and Managements Institute (NAMI) is WMA’s sole independent certification and inspection agency
- Apply for multiple certifications without having to contract with multiple certifiers and inspectors
- Costs for participating in one or more programs are competitive and affordable
- Customer confidence in products certified through the WMA Certification Program
- Excellent customer service
How to Become Certified:
- Complete Online Request for License Agreement Application
- Download WMA Sponsored/NAMI Validated Certification Program Enrollment Procedures & Checklist
- Sign WMA License Agreement, complete Authorized Personnel Form, and return both to NAMI
Take advantage of this unique opportunity and let WMA assist you with your certification needs. Once we receive your application, NAMI will provide you with a schedule of fees, license agreement, and other information specific to your program.
Have questions? Contact us.
Certifications offered through WMA:
- AMD 100-13
- Thermal (NFRC)
- Impact Resistance
- Manufactured Housing
- Insulating Glass