5 steps to get the most out of your WMA membership and make millwork connections that matter:
EMPLOYEE (INDIVIDUAL) PROFILE
- You will receive a welcome email from WMA, make sure that the association has your updated email address and information.
- Sign In and update your WMA member profile, add a headshot image, manage your preferences and update your profile.
- Start networking. Search for member contacts, click on connect “CONNECTION” icon to make the CONNECTION, categorize your connections and begin MESSAGING through our Membership Portal.
- If you belong to a WMA Committee or Group, check out their home pages and access resources or start a group-only forum.
- Check out the WMA Members Only News, News Central, Member Announcements and Member Central frequently.
COMPANY MEMBER PROFILE
- Update your Company Profile – There are company and individual profile pages in the new Membership Portal. Company Profiles must be updated with the following in order to take advantage of our new system:a. Upload company logo
b. Update all company information including the main contact person name & email address you want listed in the Member Directory.
c. Upload product photos to the company’s photo gallery, tag photos for search capabilities.
d. Add company’s Social Media links to MY NETWORK
- Member Directory – Update your Products – Our new system requires that you update your primary, secondary and terichery product offerings. Your products will not show up in our directory without this critical update.
- Invite All Employees to have online access to the WMA Membership Portal. The more employees you have involved, the more your company has a presense in our membership and the more they learn and grow.
- Contact WMA to update all administration information about your company.
- Review the Getting Started as an Individual Participant for more quick tips on getting the most out of the Membership Portal. Update your Individual Profile & Preferences After First Sign In.
NEW MILLWORK PRODUCTS
WMA MEMBER ANNOUNCEMENTS
TOGETHER WE CAN ACHIEVE MORE.
WE INVITE YOU TO SPEAK UP!
This is an alliance, and you’re a part of it. That means when you talk, we listen. We welcome all of our members to Contact Us with ideas, recommendations and requests.
MEMBERSHIP RECRUITMENT INCENTIVES
Access to the latest forums for specific WMA committees or WMA Groups only granted if a WMA member belongs to that group. If you currently are not involved in one of the WMA groups, but would like to be Contact Us and let us know.
COMMITTEE & GROUP FORUMS