Why Become a Member?
Whether you are involved in the manufacturing or the distribution of millwork products, World Millwork Alliance (WMA) gives you the opportunity to engage with the millwork sector of the building industry products supply chain and grow your business.
For over half a century, our wholesale distribution organization has been the voice and leader of the millwork industry. As a not-for-profit international association, WMA serves only to benefit its membership, consisting of wholesale distributors, associate members including manufacturers of products and services, and affiliate millwork professionals comprised of manufacturer representatives and group purchasing organizations. WMA fosters open communication and networking among all the membership to help build the business of all members. WMA serves as an advocate, a source of education and information, and the protectors of industry codes and standards.
WMA helps create millwork connections that matter. Whether in-person or online, WMA brings together millwork manufacturers and distributors to help facilitate lasting business relationships.
How will a WMA membership benefit your business?
Build business relationships that last with WMA networking opportunities.
- Engage with the Largest group of Millwork Professionals
- Annual Convention and Trade Show, Regional Events, Peer Group Forums, Plant Tours and Social Events
- Interactive Members Only Social Media Platforms
- Members Only Codes & Standards News and Industry Resources
Access essential millwork industry resources through the all-new WorldMillworkAlliance.com.
- Convenient Membership Management
- Member Directory with Easy Access
- Online Collaboration with Members
- Professional and Social Networking
- Robust Member’s Only Dashboard
- Committee & Group Forums
Develop ways to better serve your customers with WMA resources for your business.
- Latest Millwork Industry News, Provided Daily
- Cutting-Edge Consumer and Industry Trends
- Informative Newsletters and Industry News
- Millwork Trade Job Board
- AMD 100 Standard for SHEDs
- Membership Exhibitor Values, Sponsorship Opportunities and Member Product Promotion
Increase the expertise and efficiency of your business through WMA education.
- 48 Online Education Modules (Spanish language classes offered)
- WMA Third-Party Certification Program
- Interactive Webinars
- Regional Seminars
As the voice of the millwork industry for over 50 years, reap the benefits of WMA’s advocacy efforts.
- Proactive Monitoring for the Millwork Industry
- Represent Member Interests 24/7/365
- Protectors of the Millwork Trade Codes and Standards
- Advocate on Behalf of the Millwork Industry in Legislative Efforts