Codes & Standards
World Millwork Alliance protects millwork industry codes and standards.
For over half a century, World Millwork Alliance has been your resource for millwork industry codes and standards. However, we don’t stop at providing you up-to-date information about codes and standards. WMA is also your advocate. We work hard to represent millwork manufacturers and distributors in all matters pertaining to legislation, codes, and regulations. As a World Millwork Alliance member, our Codes & Standards Membership Portal gives you on-demand access to the latest codes and standards that affect your business, and information about how we are advocating on your behalf. Access the important Codes & Standards information you need to stay informed, on-demand through the WMA Membership Portal.
On the WMA Codes & Standards Membership Portal, you can:
- Stay up-to-date on code changes that are being considered at both the state and international level; impacting requirements for the products you produce
- Access comprehensive listings for state building code entities, industry-related organizations, and regulatory agencies
- Learn about regulations that could impact your business at both the state and federal level
- Access the latest news and information about millwork industry codes and standards
World Millwork Alliance has been advocating for the millwork industry for more than 50 years.
4 Ways WMA Advocates for the Millwork Industry:
- We represent your interests during building code development at the state and international level
- We are your voice in matters related to state and federal regulation
- We help to raise the standards across our industry through a voluntary product performance standard that is fair, accurate, and reliable
- We are your representative with the National Fenestration Rating Council (NFRC), one of our affiliate organizations.