WMA Online Education
The millwork industry demands a more skilled and educated workforce. Basic skills are a good start, but not always enough to take us further. World Millwork Alliance online education courses provide opportunities to achieve greater efficiency, encourage innovation, and provide the confidence your employee needs for further growth of your business.
WMA online education modules are powered by Sensa Learning Management System (LMS). The education online experience is enhanced by voice activation and is supported by images and graphics, and provides direct access to other websites directly from its screen pages. Students find it easy to use and extremely interactive. (Also available in Spanish.)
What is your plan for developing better skilled,
educated and successful employees?
WMA’s Learning Management System Offers Over 40 Online Education Modules
- Principles and Professional Selling – Beginner or Pro, advance your sales skills and improve sales efficiency
- Business Practices – Fundamentals of business operations and transactions that are part of the dynamics of selling – an essential for wholesale distribution and retail trades
- Workplace Safety Courses
- Millwork Principles and Practices – Most popular sold in the millwork and building industry (also available in Spanish)
WMA online education courses reference the association’s former name, Association of Millwork Distributors (AMD). All courses are the copyright and property of World Millwork Alliance (WMA).
Build a strong foundation for your business with over 40 online education modules including some in Spanish with courses covering these essential disciplines:
- Millwork Principles and Practices (also available in Spanish)
- Principles of Professional Selling
- Business Practices
- Workplace Safety
Why take online courses through the WMA e-Learning Management System?
- Work at your own pace. WMA online education modules can be accessed 24/7; anywhere you have web access.
- A dynamic, multi-media learning experience delivered to you by Sensa Learning Management System.
- Voice activation helps you turn course information into a language of understanding.
- Images and graphics enhance your learning experience.
- Access industry resources through a direct link from online course content.
- Our interactive and easy-to-use interface consistently gets high marks from students.
- Spanish language courses are available.*
*Consisting of 12 modules and 17 hours of instruction, WMA’s online Spanish edition of “Millwork Principios y Practicas” is designed for millwork industry employees’ whose primary language is Spanish.
WMA TRAINING MANAGEMENT PROGRAM
The WMA Training Management Program enables Managers to:
- Add students and edit their profile information
- Purchase course credits
- Offers bulk purchase discounts
- Assign courses to students
- Track individual student progress